Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is NoodleTools?
NoodleTools is a paper management system that helps you to research smarter, not harder. Generate citations, export a perfectly formatted source list, create digital notecards, and interact with other students, your instructor, and citation experts through this comprehensive online tool for the academic research process. Create your free account today, and experience a better way to organize your research.
LOGIN to NoodleTools
Save time, stay organized, avoid plagiarism, and generate perfectly formatted reference lists!
Get your account up and citations created QUICKLY with this short guide.
Features of NoodleTools:
- Teaches evaluation and analysis of sources; helps users determine the type of source they are citing.
- 'Help' prompts to frequently asked citation details.
- Works Cited lists that export to Word and Google Docs with space for annotation
- Collaborate with teachers and classmates
- Create digital notecards that link to individual citations and drag/drop into piles by paragraph
- Ask an Expert option to verify source is cited correctly.