The library catalog will help you find items found in the library and the databases. This includes journals. Follow these steps to check if Canisius owns the title:
- Go to the library website.
- Click in the search box located in the center of the page, then type in the journal title, hit search.
- Look through result list for the title.
- The record will state if the title is online, in print or both. Online titles will be labeled "e-journal" and print titles will be labeled "journal."
- To access the online e-journal, click on the “Full text online” link. To check our print holdings, click on the “Available” link. This will take you to the full catalog record for the print title.
If you need help, please stop by the reference desk, call us 716-888-8411 or email.
If you would like to browse our online journal titles, please click here.