The library renovation is underway and we have some temporary changes in the way we operate.
These changes are:
- The main entrance to the library is closed.
- Patrons must use the temporary entrance at Tim Horton’s to enter the library.
- The upper and lower levels are restricted to library staff.
- Our Service Desk is located just past Tim Hortons (see picture below). The Library Service Desk, while temporary, is fully operational.
- If you need materials please request them through the library’s catalog. We are processing material requests every 2 hours to accommodate any inconvenience the renovation may be causing.
- Curriculum Center requests are processed in the morning so please plan accordingly.
- Our entire DVD collection is located along the temporary wall of the new space.
- The Library Learning Center is now serving as a computer lab for the summer (see picture below).
- Any library instruction requested will take place either in the regularly scheduled classroom or a computer classroom in Old Main. If you have any questions regarding Library Instruction please contact Jessie Blum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Archives and Special Collections will maintain the same hours of operation. If you have any questions regarding the Archives and Special Collections please contact Kathleen Delaney (email@example.com)